Job Postings are FREE for current MTC members, Non-Members for $50. Posting will be up for 30 days which then can be extended upon your request.
Experienced Lawn and Tree Specialists
$50,000.00 - $68,000.00 /Year based on experience
We are currently looking for a full-time Lawn and Tree Care Specialist with experience for an operations management Position and production assistance! Located in Sykesville, Maryland and open since 2005, we proudly service all central Maryland and we're looking to expand further with great employees in place.
- 5-star Google business rating
- 4.8-star rating with Home Advisor
- A+ Rating with the BBB (No Complaints)
Visit our website at www.americanlawnandtree.com/
for more information about our company.
The successful candidate will be paid a salary, bonuses and commissions based on Experience, Efficiency and Knowledge and performance. Health and Dental insurance options available after probationary period. Vacation and Sick time are accumulated. 5 Paid Holidays.
American Lawn and Tree Specialists strongly believes as a company that we deliver the best service available to our customers. We also value our people that deliver this exceptional service daily.
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Have at least 5 years of experience in lawn care (ie. fertilization, weed control, etc.)
- Be able to work Monday-Friday sometimes Saturdays
- Perform physical activities, (job includes some strenuous activity)
- Have reliable transportation, possess a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Be able to pass drug screen and DOT physical
- Good communication and writing skills
- Safely drive company vehicles
- Ability to report to work consistently on a daily basis when scheduled to work
- Be able to work independently
- Have the ability to communicate with customers, verbally and in writing, about our service and their properties and address different concerns customers have with varying conditions.
- Be efficient in completing daily tasks.
- Mix and apply lawn & tree/shrub care products, read material labels and fill charts
- Run leads for prospective customers and follow up
- Should have strong working knowledge of computers and tablets; how to use Microsoft office, and simple data entry
Please send Resumes and Questions to Joe Perry:
Join a prominent non-profit organization located on 60-acres of the most beautiful grounds in Washington, DC. The Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, including the Washington National Cathedral and three schools, offers a diverse and collaborative work environment and we are currently seeking a Groundskeeper to join our Facilities Services Department.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Horticulture and Grounds, the Groundskeeper will carry out all grounds maintenance including mulching, leaf removal, mowing, trash pickup, and snow removal. The Groundskeeper also acts as general laborer to assist with turf and landscape renovations, irrigation projects, office moves, and special work orders.
Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of one-year experience in landscaping and grounds maintenance plus a valid driver’s license and good driving record. A degree or certification in turf or landscape management is a plus.
The Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation seeks interest from those who will contribute to an atmosphere in which diversity is valued and supported. To apply, send a letter of interest and résumé to email@example.com; or fax to (202) 537-5661; or mail to Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, Human Resources Dept., 3101 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20016-5098. EOE.
Baltimore County Public Schools is accepting applications for a Groundsworker III position for two of our Concrete Crews, and we have multiple opportunities available for the Groundsworker II position. Interested applicants will need to visit our website at www.bcps.org/jobs to submit an application.
Grounds Worker Concrete Flyer.jpg
The Maryland Turfgrass Council P.O. Box 389, St. Michaels, MD 21663 Phone: (443) 742-6618